Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Rim Water, Sunrise Landscape, Plein Air Painting

"Rim Water"
(Lake Okeechobee)
9 x 12 inches
Acrylic on canvas


This is an older painting that I did a few years ago, I have added the egrets and a few more highlights to it. My photography is better now too, much more true to the right colors, and contrast. Of course, each monitor varies some in color too. My camera tends to through off a blue cast, so I am learning how to adjust for that and get a better image.


I am glad I painted it when I did, because this old tree was taken out and now a huge house is in it's place. Sad face here.


To see more art, go to MY GALLERY.


Thanks for looking!



Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $12 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Chris Ousley said...

You've been smokin' on these last few! I never got around to developing my Okechobee sketches I did a few years ago. The skeeters were big as sparrows and nearly carried me off while I was drawing and dealing with the no-seeums. Suckers nearly bled me dry. The Off just got them drunk.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

You are too funny! Yhere are times the off doesn't seem to help at all!