Friday, November 30, 2007

Taylor Creek, Daily Painting by Fawn


"Taylor Creek"
8 x 10 inches
Acrylic on hardboard
$150.00



Went out late this morning, and it was so hot for November! 85 degrees. But the wind was blowing and the sun light made everything easier to paint. I found a cypress tree to set up under and got two paintings done. Beautiful day.

I am working with some new colors. I also tried to make a plan and really slow down. So much more enjoyable. Things go much smoother if I don't change my mind half way through the painting!



To purchase this one-of-a-kind original, go to MY GALLERY and click on this image, (available tomorrow) or email me.

2 comments:

bj said...

It's exciting to try new colors. Which ones are you using now?

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

I have added red oxide, prussian blue, and napples yellow for this painting. I don't plan to keep the red oxide on my pallette, except now and then. Napples is wonderful this time of year! Oh and I have put alizerine crimson back in my box! Too much fun.