Monday, March 24, 2008

Hugo's Tire Shop (oil 5x7) $100


I always pass this tire shop on Murfreesboro Road in Nashville when I head to Hill's Grocery after I leave my office. I keep thinking it would make a cool painting so I finally did one! I slammed the color down fast and hard. Murfreesboro is an interesting drive into Nashville. Plenty of colorful Latino shops and restaurants ready to do business. (Pardon the glare. Still a little wet. I will scan it when dry.)
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100
Or, send me an email

3 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Cool! It looks wonderful, I love painting fast too.

Linda Blondheim said...

Terrific job on this one C.
Love,
Linda

Bernie Rosage Jr. said...

This one sings with color. Love the contemporary yet nostalgic feel this one has. BRAVO!