Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday's Bales by BJ Wright

The lighting wasn't ideal this morning at 7:00 when I set up my easel. I was expecting the sun to pop out around 8:00 but it was hanging behind the high clouds, peeking out occasionally. I've exaggerated the blues/purples of the distant hills and rearranged some of the bales. At the time of the photo, it was still in process. When completed this 10"x8" oil on RayMar panel will be $85 including shipping. Contact me for purchase.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Shanti Marie said...

thats a great photo I can almost envision being there and painting it myself.

Shanti


p.s. The second box arrived I love it I love it I love it!
Struggling with the brushes but its all an experiment anyway...
Shanti

bj said...

I'd love to be able to get together with some of the SPAP artists and paint! You'd be very welcome to visit NW Georgia anytime. Hope you enjoy the 'art stuff'. :o)

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

Bravo! Excellent painting! I'm totally inspired. :)

bj said...

Thanks so much, Phyllis! I'm very fortunate that I live within 2 miles of this location - and that the bales are still there for painting.