Monday, July 7, 2008

Rambling River by Jennifer Young

After a summer break (of sorts) I'm getting back to a more regular painting schedule this week. To kick it off, I'll share a little plein air painting I did last Thursday at James River. I painted this at the foot of the Lee Bridge, near the entrance to Belle Isle section of the James River Park System in my town, Richmond, VA.


Oil painting of the James River, Richmond, VA plein air painting
"Rambling River"
Oil on Multimedia ArtBoard, 6x12"
Click here for more info.

Visit my website!
Read my painting blog!

4 comments:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

Great format. love the lively contrast too!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I'm just seeing your nice comment. Thank you so much Fawn! :-)

Bernie Rosage Jr. said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Bernie! I appreciate the encouragement.