Thursday, June 28, 2007

Morning's Catch

"Morning's Catch"
8x10 inches
(ready to frame)
Acrylic on canvas board



This is off to the right at the Nubbin's Slough lock. This is the second of four I have done from this area. The herons and egrets were catching all kinds of fish! Before the drought, the water used to come up and splash on the rocks in the foreground . . .

To see more go to http://fawnspaintings.blogspot.com


Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

4 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Nice one Fawn, lots of distance!

bj said...

You captured the distance so perfectly! And I love the treatment of the rocks in the foreground. Very nice!

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

The rocks were the part I wasn't wure about at all! I wanted to tweek them a little, but I decided to leave them how I first saw them. Thanks for the encouragement.

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

forgive my typing, it is 6:30 in the morning! I wasn't SURE about the rocks. LOL.