Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Plein Air Painting at Red Cliffs Lodge

I thought I'd share some photos of my plein air set up from my recent trip to the Southwest. If anyone is looking to splurge on a fantastic place to paint in Moab, Utah...I highly recommend the Red Cliffs Lodge. The accomodations were wonderful, the staff so friendly and the setting was breathtaking! As you can see from the top photo, the view from the patio was amazing! There is a table and chairs and a lounger on the patio...so it was easy to set up my supplies and stay in the shade. And the dip in the pool and hot tub after painting was a nice finishing touch. And did I mention the delicious brunch and the onsite winery????????

2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Oh my, it looks like a wonderful place to paint. You made the view look even better.

Karen said...

Thanks Lori...It was wonderful and I hope to go back someday!!